- Construct a text (1-2 sentences), based on what we are currently studying, on the board. The text must be grammatically correct and use known vocabulary correctly.
- Students read the whole text aloud from the board (We use 4 3 2 strategy at this time - students read the sentences to three friends.) and then Teacher rub out a word/s.
- The students read again and say the missing words.
- Rub out some more words and have the students read and supply the missing words.
- Continue in this way until the whole text has been rubbed out and the students can recite it or until they are unable to supply any more words.
Friday, May 26, 2017
We learn, create and share our learning everyday in class. But on Tuesday, we shared poems that we learned in class with the rest of our sch...
We are learning to measure lengths with non-standards units. We are using rulers to measure the length ...
Dear Mum and Dad I went to the museum with parents and teachers. We had some morning tea...
Please leave a comment. Room 1 will be very happy to hear what you think of our movie. Thank you