Winter time is when it is cold.
The leaves fall down off the trees and they grow new leaves.
Animals get cold in Winter.
I have a fire in my house and I put on my warm clothes. I put my gloves and my beanie on to keep my head warm.
Justin
Room 1 Active Learners @ Glenbrae School. We are Year 1 active learners at Glenbrae School in Auckland, New Zealand. Our teacher is Mrs Ripata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It is important to be prepared and work hard in case hard times occur. Enjoy! Ant and the grasshoppers.
-
Aren’t we cute? aren’t we funny? Aren’t we groovy? Watch how we do it with Uptown Funk. Watch and Enjoy!
-
Welcome to our movie. Our movie for this year is about our own bubble during this year's second lockdown. Learning was still happening,...
Hi Justin
ReplyDeleteGood on you for keeping yourself so warm. I enjoyed reading your story. My dog loves to keep warm, too. She always pushes in front of me to get close to the heater.