In Winter time it is cold.
In Winter I put on my jacket.
How I keep warm:
I wear my jumper and I wear my gloves next.
Mum puts the heater on.
Room 1 Active Learners @ Glenbrae School. We are Year 1 active learners at Glenbrae School in Auckland, New Zealand. Our teacher is Mrs Ripata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It is important to be prepared and work hard in case hard times occur. Enjoy! Ant and the grasshoppers.
-
Aren’t we cute? aren’t we funny? Aren’t we groovy? Watch how we do it with Uptown Funk. Watch and Enjoy!
-
Welcome to our movie. Our movie for this year is about our own bubble during this year's second lockdown. Learning was still happening,...
Kia ora, Shannon
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your story about how you keep warm. I like to keep warm too.
Well Shannon, I read your story and I think it is very interesting and I will keep my warm jacket on to keep me warm. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteLove mum and dad