My name is Francesca Lilo Pome’e. Francesca means ‘free’ and Lilo is my
nana’s name. My mum gave me my name and I really like my name.
Room 1 Active Learners @ Glenbrae School. We are Year 1 active learners at Glenbrae School in Auckland, New Zealand. Our teacher is Mrs Ripata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It is important to be prepared and work hard in case hard times occur. Enjoy! Ant and the grasshoppers.
-
Aren’t we cute? aren’t we funny? Aren’t we groovy? Watch how we do it with Uptown Funk. Watch and Enjoy!
-
Welcome to our movie. Our movie for this year is about our own bubble during this year's second lockdown. Learning was still happening,...
Hi Francesa,
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky sharing your name with a family member - Robin shares his name with members of his family, and so does Karl. I like your name.
Tsana (Robin & Karl's mum)
Thank you Tsana. I love sharing name with my nana.
ReplyDeleteFrancesca Lilo
Hi Francesca,
ReplyDeleteI like the way you explained about your names.
Next time, give more information about yourself.
Keep up the good work.
Lia,Laine's friend