Well done, Peni. I am so proud of you! Keep that up!
Room 1 Active Learners @ Glenbrae School. We are Year 1 active learners at Glenbrae School in Auckland, New Zealand. Our teacher is Mrs Ripata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It is important to be prepared and work hard in case hard times occur. Enjoy! Ant and the grasshoppers.
-
Aren’t we cute? aren’t we funny? Aren’t we groovy? Watch how we do it with Uptown Funk. Watch and Enjoy!
-
Welcome to our movie. Our movie for this year is about our own bubble during this year's second lockdown. Learning was still happening,...
Wow good work Peni. I love how you are using equipment. Good on you. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteOh Peni! I am so proud of you and your whānau! Keep up the amazing learning. I can't wait to see you.
ReplyDeleteWOW Peni good job on using your equipment to count keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHey Peni,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on using your equipment to count. Keep up the great work and STAY SAFE.